Friday, March 02, 2012

EBook on George Washington is an Amazon Top 100 Bestseller!

For the last few weeks, my eBook on George Washington's Christian faith, Was George Washington a Christian?, has been an Amazon bestseller. As of March 2, 2012, it is a bestseller in the following categories:


#15 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State
#26 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( W ) > Washington, George
#59 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State


I'm very excited about this and I want to thank all of you who have downloaded the eBook, either during its free promotion or for its regular price. As you can tell from the regular price, I didn't write it to get rich. :-)  I wrote it because I care deeply about the subject and want to do my part to set the record straight.

There are a lot of misconceptions regarding George Washington's faith. Some want to make him out to be a D.L. Moody type. Others say he was a "Roman Stoic" or "Deist." My eBook, while brief, is written to give you the facts. If you want a quick read that costs less than a medium-sized fountain soda, this is for you.

God bless you!

No comments: