In honor of Constitution Day, I thought I'd offer a brief quiz to test your knowledge of the Constitution of the United States. Let's see how you do...
1) The Virginia Plan served as the blueprint for the new Constitution. Who was the author of the Virginia Plan?
2) Who refused to attend the Constitutional Convention because he "smelt a rat?"
3) The executive branch of the U.S. government is addressed in which Article?
4) Which Virginia delegate to the convention refused to sign the Constitution, primarily because it lacked (at the time) a bill of rights?
5) How many delegates actually signed the Constitution on September 17, 1787?
Post your answers in the comments! Should be pretty easy for you.