Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chuck Norris on the Founders, Obama, and...Running for President of Texas

Chuck Norris may run for the presidency of Texas. Say what? That's right, Walker Texas Ranger may soon be Walker Texas President - or Norris Texas President. :-)

Well, probably not. But the martial arts master turned actor turned activist warns that the United States may face disunity if the Obama administration continues to thwart the wisdom and vision of America's Founders.

**Check out Chuck Norris' provocative article by visiting "I May Run for President of Texas." And then let us know what you think in the comments area below.**

Disclaimer: Before anyone "flames" me, I am in no way endorsing, advocating, or encouraging disunity or secession. I believe we should remain loyal Americans and lift up our government in prayer. But I think Norris' article provides good food for thought. There are signs that we have drifted much too far from the vision of our Founders, and if we continue to do so, we do so at our own peril.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Brian. I completely agree with you about your views on secession, and I really appreciate that someone is willing to share the article by Mr. Norris who is speaking out against this tyrannical government. Watch out Washington - don't tread on me! 1776 - Never forget!