Friday, February 06, 2009

Total War: Empire Brings the Revolution to Life

There aren't that many Revolutionary War era games. Something that's long frustrated me. Well....that's about to change with Total War: Empire. And, let me tell you...

I can hardly contain myself! I need to warn my wife that I might go into hibernation for a while after I buy this. And, believe me, I WILL buy this - and play it, and play it some more, and some more, and....well...you get the idea. Want to know WHY I'm downright giddy with excitement??? Check out the trailer, and what it says about George Washington and the "Road to Independence"....





...and here's another trailer....





Are you FEELING it yet???? I can't wait!!!

For more info on the game, visit the company's official site here.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

I want to get it, saw it was coming out a few months ago but I don't know if my computer is too old to handle it or not.