Saturday, March 01, 2008

Other Blogs of Interest

While I certainly don't want to encourage anyone to neglect or forget THIS blog, I nevertheless want to direct your attention to some other blogs - some wonderful blogs - pertaining to early American history. I hope you'll take time to visit them...

The American Revolution Blog -- one of the best blogs out there on early US history!

Boston 1775 - the title says it all! But this is a very interesting blog. I recommend checking it out!

Blog4History: American & Civil War History - a very popular and highly regarded blog

A. Lincoln Blog -- self-explanatory

These are just a few. For more, go to The History News Network and look up their list of recommended blogs.

*****

Also, if you want to check out my other blogs, I'd love to have you do so - and provide any feedback...

Brian Tubbs on the Web - my personal blog

How to Vanquish Fear & Insecurity - a motivational blog

The Football Den - self-explanatory (football fans are welcome!)

Movies About History - self-explanatory

And be sure to visit me over at Suite101 and AssociatedContent, where I also write frequently.

1 comment:

Brad Hart said...

Thanks for the publicity. I am a regular reader of most of the blogs you mentioned.